Dialog’s National ICT Panel & Service ArrangementsDialog has been accepted as a member of many ICT panel and service arrangements in both Government and Corporate organisations around Australia.
The acceptance of Dialog on these panels is proof of the capability and experience of Dialog to provide solutions that have delivered the required quality and value.
The establishment of Header Agreements through these arrangements facilitates the provisions of e-Health services by minimising the approval process and subsequent documentation. Examples of the arrangements under which Dialog provides service are;
- New South Wales Government ICT Services Scheme.
- Whole of Victorian Government eServices Panel Contract.
- Queensland Government ICT Services SOA ICTSS13.03, ICT Contingent Labour PTD0033-15 and PSA2000.
- Whole of Western Australia Government IT Services Panel CUAICTS2015.
- Northern Territory Department of Health & Families Provision of Application Maintenance, Project Management & Consulting Services D09-0257.
- Department of Health Panel Arrangement – ICT Contractor Services and ICT Consultancy Services.
- Department of Human Services ICT Services Panel SON2501421.